Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy July 6th!

It is a holiday today ya know!!

Today the boys started the morning off in a real fun way... QUARTER DIVING!
Since they reached a weekly goal they got to play this fun game in the pool. Brock threw a couple hundred dollars of quarters in the pool and the boys got to jump in and get them. The catch is that they only could use one breath. So once they had to come up for air, they had to stop grabbing the quarters. It is harder than it sounds, promise! When Morgen went he got $2.50. Woot woot! I held his quarters for him in my back pocket... until they gave the wives a chance to try and they all fell out of my pocket when I jumped in! What a lame brain! I could see quarters falling from above me as I was down in the water collecting quarters off the ground. ha ha. Oops!









This was a super funny game! So fun to watch! It is really hard to hold your body down under the water while you are trying to grab the little things off the floor of the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment