Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

This was one of the best days of the summer!!


I woke up early and went to a parade in Hilliard with all the girls and chillins, which was way fun! I cheered and clapped for everyone in the parade! The kids got SOoo much candy! Huge bags full! It looked like Halloween. I got plenty of sweets too :) After the parade I hung out at the pool for a while, where I got scorched from the overcast sun. ha ha. I will survive though. And the best part of the day.... Morgen walked through the door at... drum roll please... 6:00! The sun was still up and there was so much day left! Wahoo!! I was so happy! So we went to Dominos and almost ate a whole large pizza together out in the shade on the lawn. A fun little picnic! Then we met our friends at the park to wait for the fireworks. While we were waiting we had a great big game of catch phrase going. I love that game!! The fireworks were great! I love fireworks!! It was so great to be surrounded by such good people there. We have great friends and family that make every occasion a party! :) Morgen and I came home and lied down on the couch after the fireworks and passed out! ha ha we still don't know how long we stayed there sleeping on the couch before we rolled into our bed.

Our first 4th of July together was better than I had thought it would be! I was worried that we wouldn't even be able to see the fireworks. I remember last year taking picture of fireworks for Morgen on my phone cause he didn't get to go see them. Funny stuff!

PS:
I love our matching shirts!
He will always wear it when I ask him to match with me!
I love this boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment