Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Adventures!


Today we went to an amazing park! It was full of grass and flowers and all sorts of pathways. It was the prettiest day that we have had with no rain and only sunshine!


These types of trees are all over Columbus. I told Morgen and I think that this is where Joseph Smith saw the first vision! The picture doesn't even show how pretty it was there! There was a pond and we saw frogs and turtles which was fun!


This one is just of my cute husband and the tulips. They match :)


This is a Happy Mother's day picture for my mom. She loves lilacs!!
They smelled so good!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


2 comments:

  1. We like your music! It looks beautiful there! You're quite a photographer, the flowers are pretty! WE MISS YOU!!
    Love,
    Becky, Holly & Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the flowers! My favorite! LOVE the haircut!! It's Sassy...just like you :)

    ReplyDelete