Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday #2 in Ohio

This Sunday was a pretty eventful! To start it off my blow dryer set off the fire alarm! ha ha. It decided to die and put out this nasty smell that make the alarm go off. I didn't know what the sound was at first, so it was a little scary! Morgen was in the shower and I had wet hair with only 20 minutes to get ready so I was yelling to him to hurry and go borrow a blow dryer from someone! He saved the day and grabbed a blow dryer from Jessica for me! I was a bit late and had ugly hair... but at least it was dry!

Church was good! We had a RS lesson from a woman from Persia who was raised a Muslim.

After church we both took turns taking naps and ate a rather large dinner! ha ha
Then we went on a little waterfall walk. It is right off the road and a short walk to this beautiful waterfall! Check out the picture!

After our waterfall adventure we came back to our house and had some company to play some Nintendo games. I'll post pictures of our little Wii party as soon as I get them off my camera. The boys were going crazy over NBA Jam! Morgen loves that game! The projector the Morgen got is working out wonderfully! Have you ever seen Sonic the Hedgehog 3 ft tall?? ha ha well I have!

Life is good here in Columbus! Still rainy and cloudy... but we're doing okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment